Commercial building owners face the challenge of balancing investment against return – how to ensure reliable, compliant properties that build long term capital value and optimise current revenue simultaneously.
To retain the best tenants by meeting utility and compliance needs without excessive operational or capital expenditure.
– Attracting and retaining high yield, high profile tenants
– Minimising operational costs and compliance demands
– Balancing capital expenditure costs against return
– Maintenance processes that deliver high asset “uptime”
– Comprehensive Compliance Auditing and Reporting
– Building Condition Assessments linked to Life Cycle Costing
– Capital Budget Modelling
– Asset Maintenance Program Development
Competition in the rental market means pressure on reducing operating cost while meeting increasingly stringent compliance requirements. These pressures, along with the introduction of mandatory environmental reporting, add to the challenges building owners and managers face.
Ultum can provide assistance to building owners and managers by delivering cost effective compliance solutions, developing capital programs to match budgets and strategy and achieving environmental targets.
Our condition and compliance management systems deliver low risk, budget minded solutions that allow easy identification and rectification of property management and maintenance issues and ensure that your return on investment can be maximised.
Ultum can provide building owners and managers with structured, strategy-based services that will optimise your return and reduce risk.