The aged care industry operates in a strict regulatory environment where the assured availability of safe, compliant, reliable and well-presented facilities is critical to delivering service continuity, enhancing reputation and achieving financial objectives.
Ultum has built up many years of experience in working with leading aged care providers.
That means that you can be assured that we can provide you with the necessary information to ensure that your building portfolio is maintained in accordance with all relevant building related codes and standards. And, we will ensure that your obligation for compliance with the Building Code of Australia is understood.
We do this by providing relevant, easily integrated data to help your managers understand what assets they have on site and what are the issues in terms of current and future commitment and risk. Through regular audits and gap reports, delivered as part of our service offering, your managers can now get visibility into the status of the critical compliance issues that will affect your sites.
In so doing, Ultum can also advise you on the current and future capital and maintenance requirements for assured performance of your property portfolio. This approach allows our clients, such as you, to incorporate all compliance requirements into their overall corporate objectives.
Ultum delivers to your aged care facility managers the information they need to manage your compliance needs in a practical, cost effective way, today and into the future.
– Compliance with regulations
– Continuity of aged care accreditation
– Corporate visibility
– Widely dispersed, locally managed building portfolios
– Complex compliance requirements
– Balancing operational and compliance demands
– Bespoke reports that identify key issues for fast and effective resolution
– Direct consultation with your staff to deliver practical information and outline options in order to make timely, effective decisions
– Programmed audit and reporting schedules to maintain currency and frequency of review